Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Cold Calling Success - Check out the Attitude

A positive attitude is the key to your success. Your demeanor determines whether you are to win or lose, whether it's a business negotiation or a job interview. If you were to ask me what I believe is the biggest secret to cold calling, I would have to say that it is your attitude. With all of the cold calling techniques that I can offer you, your success depends primarily on a positive approach. Go in with a negative attitude, and you are sure to fail.

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a task which, more than anything else, will affect it's outcome."
William James

Happy Calling

No comments:

Maybe it's not your favourite selling technique now, but when you know how to approach new potential prospects over the phone with the goal of establishing a relationship with them the right way, cold-calling can become your go-to method of bringing new business into your professional services company. Once you can successfully cold call, you can accomplish anything else in selling. It’s like bench-pressing 300 pounds and then cutting back to 100.